Brocade Blade Server SAN I/O Modules
Consolidate and virtualize with the industry's best
Maximize the benefits of consolidation with the industry’s best-in-class blade server SAN I/O modules
Deliver high availability: Brocade Fibre Channel SAN anchors high-performance data centers. This scalable fabric helps preserve legacy network design while supporting active-active server connections. Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel with Fabric Vision powers partner solutions to boost application performance through maximum reliability and resilience.
Increase I/O: A highly virtualized environment needs speedy, high-capacity throughput. Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel responds with I/O performance that is 40 percent better than alternatives.
Accelerate deployment and diagnosis: Reduce the time it takes to deploy storage network monitoring. Speed up diagnosis of trouble spots. With improved fabric manageability—and that includes cabling—it’s easier to ensure end-to-end link-level integrity.
Save precious space: With square footage at a premium in the data center, you’ll want to consolidate your network footprint. Save floor space, particularly as compared to legacy Fibre Channel networks.
Functionality that supports end-users
- Address evolving workloads and integrate with open solutions through Brocade Gen 5 Fibre Channel technology
- Scale fabric architecture with flattened network design and provide VM mobility without reconfiguration
- Simplify fabric manageability with Brocade Fabric Vision technology
Rapid deployment, increased availability
- Minimize downtime with live monitoring, integrated diagnostics, and point-in-time playback
- Simplify SAN fabric monitoring with pre-defined, threshold-based rules, actions, and policies
- Improve SAN health, stability, and capability with intuitive reporting and trend analysis
Brocade® Network Advisor simplifies storage network management and helps organizations proactively diagnose and troubleshoot issues to maximize uptime, increase operational efficiency, and reduce costs.