Miniature Surface Mount Ambient Light Photo Sensor
The APDS-9005 is a low cost analog output ambient light photo sensor in a miniature chipLED lead free surface mount package. It consist of a photo sensor, whose spectral response is close to the CIE standard photopic observer. It is ideal for applicationsin which the measurement of ambient light is used to control displays backlighting.
- Spectral responsivity close to that of human eye
- Miniature ChipLED leadfree surface mount package
0.55 X 1.60 X 1.50 (H X W X D mm)
- Low sensitivity variation across various light sources
- Recommended temperature performance -40°C to 85°C
- Vcc supply 1.8 to 5.5V
- Lead-free package, RoHS compliance
- Output linearity across wide illumination
- Detection of ambient light to control display backlighting
- Mobile devices : Mobile phones, PDAs etc.
- Computing devices: Notebooks, Webpads etc.
- Consumer devices : TVs, video cameras, digital still cameras etc.
- Automatic residential and commercial lighting management
- Electronic signs and signals
|Size (mm)||1.60 (W) x 1.50 (D) x 0.55 (H)|
|Package||6 pin – ChipLED|
|Supply Voltage (V)||1.8 - 5.5|
|Operating Temperature Range|
|Typical Output Current @ 100 Lux (uA)||40|
|Peak Sensitive Wavelength (nm)||500|